Thanks to madeofmyth for the following.
So I actually took the time to watch Lost Untangled (yeah, yeah, my bad) and found this little split second screen shot of young Ben. Thought this might be tasty for the Constant Readers here.
Here’s what we can tell you about your favorite Lost lovers’ chances of hooking up again this season:
* Juliet & Sawyer: Going Bandar Ceme Online strong. Season five is Lost’s bizarroverse season, and Lost will devote a lot of screentime to the left-field pairing of Suliet through the end of the year.
* Juliet & Jack: Sorry Jacketeers, but at least in season five, these two are going nowhere fast.
* Sawyer & Kate: Over the next batch of eps, Sawyer and Kate get under each other’s skin, but probably don’t actually get into each other’s pants. (That’s OK, Skaters—there’s always fanfic.)
* Jack & Kate: The series’ original couple always has each other’s backs. But do they make the beast with two backs again this season? Doubtful.
* Jin & Sun: Jun don’t reunite until closer to the finale, but that wedding we told you about? Word on the street is that it’s a flashback to the Kwon nuptials. Yay!
Thanks to my source on the set, they have allowed me to post the following snippets from the recent filming. We’re hoping to be able to release some more spoilers shortly.
– There will be an assault against Dharma.
– They will attack the latest Dharma station that is under construction
– Rose, Bernard and Vincent will all be appearing in the finale
– Jack has some explosive plans which may lead to “The Incident”
Thanks to Alison and others for the summary.
We’ll see the four-toed statue from the front this season.
Ben will explain explicitly why he killed Locke.
Miles will reveal why Ben wanted $3.2 million this season.
Darlton apologise to Rebecca
Illana may not have been working for Charles Widemore
Whatever Happened, Happened contains Kate flashbacks
Carlton chooses: The Jupe, The Fifth Toe (they both love it, have it on their list), The Twinkie, The Droids You’re Looking For, The Zombie Bake Sale, Smokie’s Dorm Room, The Spanish Inquisition.
Damon chooses: Baby Diaper Covered in BBQ sauce, The Exploding Pretzel Jar, Jack Gets Pregnant (Damon says this happens), The Hooded Leprechaun (Damon’s favorite – he says that it reflects the tamat scene?), The Zygarnich? something? (you’ll have to wiki it).
Thanks to MasterShake for the heads up.
Co-EP Jean Higgins gives us a tour of set, pt. 2 of 2. (Whatever Happened, Happened airs 4/1/09)
Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse tease Whatever Happened, Happened & narrow down the name of the secret scene in the finale
My contact has just sent these great set photos from the filming of the final. I’ll put them behind an button for those that don’t want to see them 🙂
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!