Thanks to b3rt4 for the heads up
WHAT’S TO COME
The love polygon lives. Sawyer and Juliet appear to be settled down, domestic and altogether fuzzy-wuzzy, but they have some struggles ahead. And don’t forget, as Sawyer announced in season one, “It’s about bunnies,” and the newly released Geronimo Jackson album cover agrees with him. And you know what bunnies Menang Ceme like to do, right?
Our good friend Ryan from The Transmission Podcast has informed us that their new podcast is now available and you can listen to the latest filming updates and tidbits.
Here is a summary with audio:
Question: Is Elizabeth Mitchell leaving Lost? It will break my heart if she does. –Cristiane
Ausiello: I address the murky Mitchell situation in this week’s EW (on sale Friday), but this much I can tell you now: Juliet will definitely appear on Lost next season.
Question: Please give us a hint about the big death in the Lost finale. Bill
Ausiello: Just this one: That’s not what people will be talking about the next morning. Trust me.
Here’s what we can tell you about your favorite Lost lovers’ chances of hooking up again this season:
* Juliet & Sawyer: Going Bandar Ceme Online strong. Season five is Lost’s bizarroverse season, and Lost will devote a lot of screentime to the left-field pairing of Suliet through the end of the year.
* Juliet & Jack: Sorry Jacketeers, but at least in season five, these two are going nowhere fast.
* Sawyer & Kate: Over the next batch of eps, Sawyer and Kate get under each other’s skin, but probably don’t actually get into each other’s pants. (That’s OK, Skaters—there’s always fanfic.)
* Jack & Kate: The series’ original couple always has each other’s backs. But do they make the beast with two backs again this season? Doubtful.
* Jin & Sun: Jun don’t reunite until closer to the finale, but that wedding we told you about? Word on the street is that it’s a flashback to the Kwon nuptials. Yay!